Scam EA is where industry professionals break down the Forex investment sector and provide you a clear cut opinion on whether a particular Forex trading website is a scam or regulated Forex broker. ScamEA.com receives report from real traders about a scam Forex platform, share and disseminate information about regulators of all Forex brokers.
Australia – Complain about scam brokers at Australian Securities and Investments Commission
South Africa – Financial Services Board (FSB)
United Kingdom – Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
United States – U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
Don’t get fooled by Scam Brokers and Add-on Expert Advisors!
The Forex (Foreign Exchange) Market is the largest market in the world. It is the market where currencies are traded. Each day trillions of dollars are exchanged and most of these transactions are better done on a regulated Forex broker. Unfortunately, many scammers have realized that due to the fact that Forex trading is vast and not widely understood, it would be quite easy to fool people into investing money on fraudulent operations, such as unregulated forex brokers platforms, scam expert advisors, fake managed accounts and more. Our main effort is to expose these scammers and help direct traders to legitimate Forex Brokers.
In order to be consistent with our recommendations, by promising only free and proven auto trading services, we have chosen only but a handful of auto trading solutions that we believe traders should use. Our Top Recommended Forex Robot is the FX Master Bot.
See Detailed FXMasterBot Review.
Submit a Forex Scam Report for our Readers!
Please use our Contact Form for all submissions.
Submit new reports using the link above. If you are not sure whether a particular Forex platform is scam or not, shoot us an email with the website address. If it is a new platfrom, we will publish a separate review by itself if necessary.
Popular Forex and Investment Scams
These are popular scams that you need to be aware of.
Forex Trading Scams
- Unregulated Forex brokers asking you to join a managed account
- Forex Broker Bonus Scams
- Brokers Rigging their Platforms
- Inability to withdraw profits and funds
- Scam Expert Advisors and Signals
- Scam Trading Room and learning programs
- Unauthorized credit card charges
Other Online Trading and Investment Scams
- Binary Options Scams
- Bitcoin Auto Traders
- Crypto Mining Sites
- Precious metal investment scams.
5 reasons why you should trade Forex
With the introduction of crypto currency trading, Forex and CFD trading on a retail forex broker is the best home business on the Internet. Although foreign currencies trading is not as popular as stock, futures, or commodities, it is far more powerful than any other kind of investment…
Even if you are an experienced stock trader, or you are just a beginner, you should really try this powerful opportunity. Forex is less risky than trading stock or futures, and it is much more profitable, and a lot easier.
Here is 7 reasons why you should trade forex.
1) The Forex market is open 24 hours a day from saturday 7.00am (New Zealand) until 5.00pm Est.
If you are still at your 9-5 job, you can trade after your job, at any time of the day or during the night.
2) The daily trading volume of the forex is $1,5 trillion. It is a huge market, there is always money for you and everybody. You will not be afraid that your order is not executed, like in the stock market. Noone can control the Foreign Exchange(Forex) market, because it is too huge.
3) You can profit in both raising or falling market. That means that you can make money in both directions: suppose you think that the euro will appreciate compare to the US dollar. In this case, you will buy Euro, then sell it later.
Now let’s suppose the opposite: the Euro will depreciate compare to the US dollar, you sell euro ( at the same time, you buy US Dollars), then you buy euro later, and you take your profits.
4) You can trade from anywhere. Fom home, outside, with your laptop, at the beach… The Forex Market is known as an OTC market (Over the counter). Everything is un electronicaly. You can trade just patr-time, and keep your main job while making some bucks.
5) There is a considerable leverage. You can trade $100000 with as little as $1000. You trade the Forex by lots of $100000, and most of the brokers will let you trade this amount with $1000.
For the Beginners, you wil trade mini-lots of $10000. The good news is that you need only $100 to trade that amount.
Have you been Scammed!
Have you traded at a site that you consider a scam? Let us know! Please use our Contact Form here and provide us all the details.
We have been involved in all areas of online forex trading as both traders and as business partners and marketers – which means we know all the tricks and recognize bullsh!t when we see it.
We are traders advocates and will look out for you. You can trust our LEGIT recommendations and should completely avoid the SCAM sites we’ve identified.